How do I connect Google Assistant
The following is an example using Google Assistant
1. Configure the Google Home Device (If you have already configured Google Home, you can skip this step. The following instructions are based on the iOS client) Make sure your Google Home Device is powered on and connected to a Wi-Fi network.
Open the Google Home app on your phone. After successful login, tap on the menu in the upper left corner of the Home page, select “Settings” and select “SET UP” to set up Google Home.
It will notify you with a sound to ensure that you are connected to the correct device. After you hear the sound, tap “YES” to proceed to the next step.
You can choose to differentiate the room where Google Home is located from other Google devices. Then, select the Wi-Fi network and language, wait for the system to complete the configuration, and tap “next”.
According to the page prompts, choose whether to agree to the corresponding operation. When the page displays “Google Home is ready,” select “continue” to continue to the next step.
Next is the voice control guide tutorial. Once you are done listening, tap “FINISH SET UP.” At this point, Google Home setup is complete.
2. Key step – link Skill
1. On the main page of the Google Home app, tap the sidebar menu in the top left corner and select “Home Control”.
2. Then tap the plus sign in the lower right corner and search for “Clisteev Smart Home”.
3. Find Clisteev Smart Home on the list and open it, select the country where your Clisteev Smart Home app account is located, enter your Clisteev Smart Home app account and password, and tap “Link Now”.
4. Enter the Clisteev Smart Home app account mobile number and otp, then tap “Link Now” to link your Clisteev Smart Home account. Choose the room where your device is located, and then the skill will appear on the Home Control Devices list. Now you can begin your smart home journey.
Common commands –
Now you can control your smart device with Google Home. With the bedroom light as an example, the supported commands include (Google Home currently only supports English commands):
Ok Google, turn on/off bedroom light. (Turn on/off the light)
Ok Google, set bedroom light to 50 percent. (Set the light to any brightness)
Ok Google, brighten/dim bedroom light. (Increase/weaken the brightness of the light)
Ok Google, set bedroom light to green. (Adjust the color of the light)